A cornerstone of Tilden & Prohidney’s practice is the representation of homeowner and condominium associations. Tilden & Prohidney understands that these associations operate as mini-governments, requiring timely and budget-sensitive advice on a wide range of legal issues.
Our work for community associations includes all of the following:
- Association formation
- Interpretation, amendment, and enforcement of Governing Documents
- Collection of delinquent assessments, fines, or expenses
- Enforcement of Association Rules and Restrictions
- Lien and foreclosure advice
- Turnover or transition of Board control
- Advice on and drafting of vendor contracts, construction contracts, bulk cable service contracts, etc.
- Compliance with applicable local, state and federal laws, statutes and ordinances
- Assisting the Board of Directors on financial matters, reserves, budgeting, and reserve studies
- Developing legal strategies for and pursuing claims against developers for warranty, construction and accounting claims
- Practical, day-to-day legal advice necessary for Association operations.
Tilden & Prohidney, P.L. represents many associations throughout Manatee and Sarasota Counties and would welcome any opportunity to serve yours.