The purchase or sale of real estate is a major financial commitment for most businesses and individuals. However, companies and individuals often make these major investments without independent legal advice. While realtors are involved in most real estate transactions at a cost of 6-7% of the total purchase price of the property, many people fail to have an experienced real estate attorney assist them at a fraction of the cost of the realtor.
The lawyers at Tilden & Prohidney, P.L. can assist you at every stage of the purchase and sale to help you make certain your investment is secure and decision-making is sound. Our experienced real estate attorneys assist individuals, businesses, real estate developers, contractors, investors, banks, retail stores, entrepreneurs, public entities, and community associations throughout the Gulf Coast area with all facets of real estate law.
At Tilden & Prohidney, P.L., our attorneys represent clients in the following real estate law matters:
- Purchase and Sale Agreements
- Review of Closing Documents
- Short Sales
- Commercial and Residential Leases
- Breach of Contract
- Failure to Disclose Defects Claims (aka, Johnson v. Davis claims)
- Easements and boundary disputes (property line disputes, trespass)
- Failure to close
- Construction law (construction contract disputes, claim of liens)
- Lease Purchase Agreements
- Loan Negotiation/Modification
- Quiet Title
- Slander of Title
- Contract Drafting
At Tilden & Prohidney, P.L., we pride ourselves in providing clear and concise real estate advice specifically tailored to our clients’ goals and objectives.